The Chest has a strong commitment to data security. We take all necessary precautions to protect the personal information of our customers and distributors. Our policy and procedures on data security are as follows:
- Data is only used for the purpose for which it was supplied. We do not sell or disclose any distributor or end user information to third parties.
- Data is stored on an internal server with password protection. Only employees in Order Entry and Shipping Departments have access to the data.
- The server is protected from the outside world by a firewall and multiple passwords.
- Data is removed from the server 60 days after shipment.
- There is no redundancy, other than a physical hard drive backup stored in a locked safe.
- All secure information may be transmitted through a secure FTP site.
We have never experienced a data breach or hack. We have a rigorous security program in place, and we are constantly reviewing our practices to ensure that they are up-to-date and effective.
If you have any questions about our data security policies or procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here are some additional details about our data security measures:
- We use strong passwords and encryption to protect our data.
- We have a firewall in place to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
- We regularly scan our systems for vulnerabilities.
- We have a team of security experts who are responsible for monitoring our systems and responding to security incidents.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and distributors. We take all necessary precautions to ensure that their personal information is secure.