Flute: Refers to the thickness and number of ripples inside the corrugated material.
Both corrugated options are made of 60-70% recycled material. Other material variations are available on custom packaging and is best to call a Customer Service Representative.
Chipboard is light weight and used mostly for point of purchase, collection boxes and items that conform to the package. Chipboard is stocked white on both sides.
Refers to the way in which the box closes.
Inside Tuck Box
Outside Tuck Box
Fold Above Box
2 Piece Box
Dimensions are given as Length x Width x Height
Select a Box
• That will best fit the inserts going into the box. See box dimension page on our website.
Protect & Display Stock Shred Color
• Shreds - Inexpensive way to pack your inserts. Shred adds protection and looks without the cost of a
custom tray. Shred is available in brown craft, black, red and white.
• Corrugated Insert Tray - Corrugated insert trays are made of e-flute corrugate. Each tray can be
customized to fit your box and insert to offer protection at a less expensive coast than a foam tray.
• Foam Tray - The ultimate in product protection and presentation.Charcoal foam insert trays offer a polished
look and unsurpassed protection for your inserted products. Foam trays are custom cut to fit your box and
Decoration & Branding
• Screen Printing: A low cost option.
• Spot Mount: Spot mounting is a great alternative when you do not have the budget for full wrap four color
offset printing. A digitally printed four color process spot mount label is merged to any flat surface of the
box.To achieve more color, the box may be screened full coverage prior to the application of the spot mount
label. While offset printing is a variable option at 1,000 quantity, spot mounting may be accomplished with as
few as 100 pieces.
• Full Coverage 4CP/Offset: Printing requires a minimum of 1,000 pieces.
• Shrinkwrapping: An economical way to protect your box in transit, either through the Postal Service,
Federal Express or UPS when being sent out individually. Assembly of boxes and insertion of customer's
products would need to take place at The Chest when shrink wrapping is provided.
• Have your inserts shipped directly to The Chest where we can assemble the box & insert submitted
• Let the experience staff and factory at The Chest handle the fulfillment of your packages. Provide your
inserts and individual or drop ship list. Let the experts on mailing/individually shipping/drop shipments and
international destinations handle your fulfillment. This does allow the packaging to occur immediately after
boxes are die cut and have your project on its way in an expedient fashion.